Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Angel, a few days ago posted a blog hop about pet peeves. I am so in on this one!

People who squeeze the toothpaste wrong.  I refuse to share a tube of toothpaste with my husband for this very reason.  The proper way is neatly from the bottom, flattening the tube as you go.  S just squishes it willy-nilly, often from the middle, never flattening, and not at all neatly.  So I have my own toothpaste.

Seams on socks.  Socks that don't stay up.  People who make seamy, slouchy socks. 

The formatting in this stupid blogger window.  It's not cooperating at all.

People who spell the word lose as loose.  Especially on weight loss forums.

Movie made from books where they completely screw it up.  I understand they're going to have to make some changes.  But at least try to stick to the original plot a little bit!

Clapping, snapping, any sharp loud sound.  A group of people clapping isn't so bad, it dulls the sharpness.  But a single person?  Makes me want to bite them.

People who get offended that I'm not offended by something that offends them.  I'm sorry that I don't share your causes/values/politics/whatever.  But it's not my problem.  Get over it.

Snow.  I'm tired of it.  And I don't even live in the Northeast.  And being cold.  I'm tired of that too.

Internet drama.  I didn't like high school when I was there.  I don't want to relive it 20 years later.  I wish there was a way everyone could just act like adults and get over it and be nice to each other.

Headaches caused by eating sugar.  I should know better by now.  And by extension the Girl Scouts, and their evil Thin Mint cookies, without which I wouldn't have this headache right now.

Okay! I actually feel better now!  Wow, maybe everyone should try this - getting it off your chest is good for you!  Head on over to Angel's to see what annoys everyone else and to sign up yourself!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh.. the toothpaste thing gets me to. It must be a man thing because my husband does it. I think I will have to do like you and buy my very own toothpaste.

Nap Mom said...

In my house, we call the socks that won't stay up "quitters."

Like, my husband will get out a pair of socks and then throw them back into the drawer and say, "I'm not wearing those. They are quitters."

Deb said...

There are a few on there that I can totally relate to!

Erin said...

I am a sock snob too!

Josh and Rya said...

Hope you're doing well, Jennifer!

Robin said...

Hi! I found you again!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online