Sunday, October 18, 2009

Yum!

I used to bake, all the time.  Then I lost weight, and my husband lost weight and we realized that baking all the time is a bad idea.  So I don't do it very often anymore.  But I've been wanting to a lot lately.  I blame the Hummus Harlots.  They're a bunch of baking goddesses.

Someone, I don't remember who, on OHiH the other day recommended a very easy pumpkin muffin recipe.  It's a box of spice cake mix, a can of pumpkin, and a cup of water.  After a little reading, I also added an egg, and 1/3 c mini chocolate chips, and then topped the muffins with a few more chocolate chips.  So it's not completely lowfat, or good for you, but it's not bad.  And it makes 24 muffins, and I plan on freezing some, as soon as they finish cooling.  But they are sooooo good.  Moist and yummy and very good.  They taste like autumn.



 

7 comments:

MY LIFE WITH BOYS! said...

Yum! Love anything pumpkin!

Lulu said...

oh dear...my sweet tooth loveth this! I think I can even taste it just looking at the picture.

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!

Ashton said...

Hey! This is Ashton. I'm leaving my link here for you, and won't publish your comment on my other blog. ;)

won said...

Thinking of you today Jennifer!

Really Frugal said...

I might try these with raisins. They look yummy.

Jennifer said...

They're good. Good enough to be gone. :)

Thank you for thinking of me today won. It reminded me I have this space, and people who actually do think of me!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online