Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cheater Post



This is my favorite part of the Christmas decorations.  It's my village.  I've been collecting new houses and pieces since 2002.  The lighthouse in the upper right is my very favorite.  It's a replica of the one on St. Simon's Island, GA, which is actually where S and I went on our honeymoon.




And here's our tree.  We let the kids decorate it by themselves, with only kitty safe ornaments.  I love it, it feels very cozy and friendly.  I like the themed, fancy trees, but they feel so stiff and formal to me, just not something you'd find in my house.

Last but not least, my mantle



A nativity scene, a Santa my evil SIL made for us that the kids love, and the stocking I made a few years ago.  The large picture is always there, it was painted by a man in a single hour at church one Easter.

So those are the decorations inside my house.  I'll have to get some pictures of the ones outside.  Happy Holidailies!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online