Monday, November 2, 2009

November 2nd

The pictures were all recovered!  You have no idea how happy that made me.  Actually, most of you probably do, seeing as you all take digital pics too.  So that's mostly what you're going to get in this post.  I have a busy day ahead of me.  S has the day off, so we're running lots of errands, plus the usual cleaning, and school, and I'm working on getting Christopher's new IEP off the ground, and and some other stuff for Lexie.  But, it's NaBloPoMo! and I must post.  And while you're at it check out Jeanette and Angel, they're NaBlo-ing too :)


So, first, a few pumpkin carving pictures -
 


 
Hmmm... seems the lit up pictures are on the other camera.  You'll have to wait until later to see those.  Good thing I don't have ads, so it doesn't look like I'm doing it for clicks!

And now the Halloween pictures!


Joshua being the Red Power Ranger.  He had so much fun, although he couldn't wear his glasses, so I worried all night long that he was going to trip, since he couldn't see.


Christopher as Scooby Doo.  He was the most enthused about ToTing.  He would have happily kept going all night long given the opportunity.


Lexie being either a Skele-Rocker, PunkRock Skeleton, or Skele-Punk, depending on when you asked her.  Whichever answer you got, she had fun with it.  It was the first year she didn't dress up as a bride or princess.


And all three of my favorite short people together.  (Yes there is a hair continuity issue.  The picture of Lex by herself was taken on the 29th, actually, when she went to her Girl Scouts party, but it turned out better than the ones I took of her by herself on actual Halloween) I sure do love these guys!

4 comments:

Erin said...

They are so cute. And scary! Don't want to call her cute. Great pumpkins. Glad you had a good Halloween.

Anonymous said...

The pumpkins are soo cute! And the kids look adorable!

Dawn said...

I'm so glad you were able to recover your pictures.

Shana said...

I just commented on your other post & my heart was heavy for you...and then I read this one & almost squealed, ha! Hooray for recovered pictures!! They were so cute & what great pumpkins!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online