Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ten

I owe today's post to won, who came to my rescue when I was inspirationless!  Thank you won!

I present to you - NaBloPoMo day 10, the numbers edition.


1,056,758,400 - how old I am.  In seconds.  Which is now wrong, since it took me more than a second to write that sentence.

14,775 - days my dear and darling S has been alive.  

1391 - number of days S has been spoiling our youngest son rotten.  Coincidentally, also the number of days since Joshua was born.

7 years, 5 months, 20 days - approximately how long I changed diapers.  Straight.  Every single day.  I really wasn't thinking about that when I planned child spacing.

11 months, 22 days - approximately how long it's been since I changed a diaper!!  Yay potty training!

316 weeks - Christopher's age!  Wow, I'm glad they don't expect you to actually keep track of that past the first few.


8 years, 5 months, 25 days - how long it's been since I've slept through the night.  That would be since the day Lexie was born, also known as my 25th birthday.  It was a busy day.

45 - days until Christmas!  And my in-laws get here 4 days before that!  I'd better start cleaning now!

14 years, 2 months, 9 days - until Joshy turns 18.  Of course, he'll still be in high school then, and not ready to move out.

47 years, 8 months, 3 days - how old I'll be when Joshy turns 18.

192- days left in this school year, counting weekends.

188 - pounds I've lost.

2- pounds I found over Halloween.

4- kitties we have in the house.  Did I mention I'm allergic to cats?

0 - number of turkeys I plan to cook on Thanksgiving.  We're having ham. 

46 - number of books on my wishlist right now.  I love books!!  I used to be able to read at least a book a day, before I had children and discovered the internet.  Now I'm lucky to get through 3 a week. 

27million - loads of laundry I have done since having children.  Approximately.  Give or take a million.

7148 - pictures I have taken with my camera in the past 2 years.   Just that camera - that doesn't count the other camera.  I like to take pictures!

5 - minutes until I have to take Christopher to school

0 - people who are at all interested in this post :)













 

   

7 comments:

won said...

This post was very, very funny. I was laughing through it and then the end of it really got me.

When you write your age like that, it really looks bad. Just saying....(and I can, since my number would be even bigger).

justjaime31 said...

LOL well there is 1 person interested in your post :-)

I am going to steal this idea too with the next few weeks... I am SO running out of things to say, intersting and boring.

Great post!!

Tina said...

How funny....

Thanks for sharing!

~Hugs

Anonymous said...

That's a neat idea!

Shana said...

That was pretty cool! The diaper one was very sobering...yikes!

Erin said...

AHHHH! 45 days till Christmas????

Jennifer said...

Thank you for the inspiration won! And that cool site, I couldn't have done this post without it! And yes, I look REALLY old in seconds!

I'm glad you guys enjoyed this one, it was fun to do!

JJ - I look forward to reading yours!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online